Why is he so dishonest as to claim I am an "Anonymous" individual? He knows my name and my private e mail address
He claims there is "misleading" information. (Laughable considering the amount of misinformation distributed by Mr Wilson, Dancesport Australia, and many others connected to IDSF).
Mr Wilson was invited both on the blog and by private e mail to advise what he believes should be corrected but of course he is unable to respond! He knows what is true when he reads it here.
Tell me Mr Wilson is it untrue :
a) that Dancesport Australia voted for talks between WDC and IDSF at the WDC AGM?
b) that Dancesport Australia voted against talks between WDC and IDSF at the IDSF AGM?
c) that you are against the two bodies to which Dancesport Australia belongs talking to try to find a solution to the ugliness created by IDSF? How do you justify such an absurdity?
d) that you have interfered in the affairs of another country?
e) that you have advocated division in the unified system between Amateurs and Professionals in New Zealand?
f) that you sent a letter of support to the IDSF body in New Zealand encouraging them to work against the WDC body?
g) that despite Dancesport Australia being a member of WDC and IDSF, Dancesport Australia have now decided not to accept dancers from New Zealand registered with the WDC body?
h) that you have repeated false claims made at the 2010 IDSF AGM and shown in their Minutes now made public?
However your limited response actually opens more questions.
1. Who is this "totally democratic" body to which you refer? It cannot be IDSF. They have NEVER given every individual dancer a vote!!
2. What is a "Sports Pathway" to which you refer?
3. Mr Freitag told the 2010 IDSF AGM he had 3 specific demands to enter into talks so why did he never communicate these demands to the WDC?
4.. Define very clearly the difference between the WDC and the IDSF? No nonsense such as one believes in Art and the other in Sport. If you come back with such nonsense then I have even more questions for you.
5, Are there vast divisions and splits within Dancesport Australia?
6. Is it not fact that Adele Hyland on the Management Team of DSA has accepted a position on the Committee of the WDC & AL Education Committee and thus must share WDC Values and direction?
7. Does Adele Hyland have your full support by accepting this position?
8. Is it true that within the World DanceSport Federation the IDSF plan is totally undemocratic? IDSF have prepared the structure that they have 11 members on the Presidium of this new body and the other organisation have ONE!!?
9. How do you explain the words of your fellow delegate Margaret Lonsdale at the 2010 IDSF AGM? Do you agree the minutes show she joined you and appealed to delegates to reject talks between WDC and IDSF?
10. Ms Lonsdale believes there should only be ONE body. Knowing there were 2 major organisations how did she think they could become one unless they talked?
11. Was it her wish that there should NOT be talks and that IDSF should use every possible means to destroy the WDC?
12. Has this policy commenced?
13. By what logic do you claim that you "grow up" the waltz, tango, V.Waltz, Foctrot, Quickstep, Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble and jive, when you a Presidium member of an organisation bent on causing division and destruction? How do you justify NOT just the destruction of bodies who have spent years developing competitive dance, but also destroying great and long established dance competitins and the creating of new competitions?
FINALLY the 2 BIG QUESTIONS avoided previously.
A) How can DanceSport Australia act against the interests of the WDC and remain a member of WDC ?
b) Is Dancesport Australia devoid of integrity?
MR WILSON in case it escaped your attention. The WDC AL Moscow Star Competition was held under the auspices of the Russian Olympic Committee and permission was given for the use of the Olympic Rings. The WDC President was honoured by both the Russian Olympic Committee and the Russian Government. Still want to repeat your nonsense about a "sports pathway"?
I hope you will never forget Mr Wilson that the WDC honour the sporting principles of fair play, good sportsmanship. the Olympic Charter, The UN Declarattion on Human Rights far more than the IDSF. That Sport Accord believe sport should be inclusive and unifying. Any guess when IDSF will adopt these values?
Are IDSF a body with political ambitions but devoid of sporting values and principles? Are IDSF a body who believe they are above National and International Law?